Sorry for the late post. I happen to find myself in a wonderful part of the world that is a little anti-internet…
All the same, the rules and questions for the week are presented to you below:
These are the set of instructions to be followed to stand a chance to win #500 worth airtime every week:
There will be series of questions every week (simple questions).
These questions are to be released every Wednesday
Answers are to be sent to my mail: email@example.com on or before Friday night alongside full name, phone number, email address and mobile network.
The answers as well as all the participants and the winner will be displayed on Saturday evening /Sunday morning.
Remember, this game is strictly a fastest-finger game. All the best!
Questions for the week
- In the song The Twelve Days of Christmas, ‘…my true love brought to me nine…’ what?
- Which Christmas carol includes the lyrics ‘…To save us all from Satan’s power, when we were gone astray..’?
- What colour are the berries of the mistletoe plant?
- What is the title of my very first post in the month of December?
- What is New Year’s Eve called in Scotland?